Right Nostril Breath
- Increases the body temperature, which removes the Kafa (mucus) imbalance.
- Regular practice of Right nostril breath is used for weight loss. Prana increases in the body, increasing the vitality.
- Very effective for depression and low energy.
- Reduces stress
- Helps reduce anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses.
- Balancing Ida and Pingala removes all the blockages in the pranic energy channels
When to practice:
- When you are feeling sluggish, depressed or stressed
When to avoid:
- If you are feeling really fiery and aggravated
How to perform:
Take your right hand and, with your fingers outstretched, block off your left nostril by putting gentle pressure on it with your right index finger.
With a long, slow, deep breath, gently inhale through your right nostril. Then, just as gently, exhale long, slowly and completely, again through the right nostril. Repeat several times.